Monday, April 27, 2009

Make-Over!



Spring is here and everything outside is fresh and new! The world is also waiting for a you to come outdoors and celebrate the spring new and refreshed! I created a simple before and after Spring make-over. You can look beautiful no matter what age you are.


Before



After





Products I used and steps I took


1. First I used a TanTowel-mini tan towlettes-all over the face.
2. I covered any imperfections with Estee Lauder's all over concealer.
3. Brushed over Prescriptives powder foundation all over face.
4. Applied true pink blush from Covergirl onto cheek bones. You can use any brand of pink blush.
5. Applied a highlighter onto cheeks. I like Shi-Seido stick highlighter. It glides right on.
6. Applied a neutral gold shadow by Estee Lauder all over eyes and under brows.
7. Applied a lighter shade of purple shadow by Estee Lauder into crease and outer edge of eyes.
8. Dabbed highlighter under eyes and into the corner eyes for major shimmer.
9. Lined eyes with an eggplant eyeliner also by Shi-Seido. I only lined the top of the eyes.
10. For mascara i used a dark brown mascara by Shi-Seido on both upper and Lower lashes. I used brown because black mascara is too harsh for her skin color and i didn't want her to look over done.
11. Used a tickle pink lip-stick from Estee Lauder on lips and then applied highlighter on top to provide shine.

12. Walla! She is a masterpiece! See it is so simple to get a Spring make-over. I used all the items I already had in my make-up bag! You don't have to use name brands either. Most drug stores have tons of make-up which works the same as counter make-up. Have fun with this make-over!

0 comments: